Please see below the list of upcoming awareness days, if anyone would like to attend please let me know as soon as you can.
Due to the big response on the photography course we are holding a new one that commences on the 9th of February. All sessions run from 10am till midday and finish with a light lunch. The following dates are available:
- 9th February – John O Leary Centre, Marquis Drive (focusing on general photographic composition)
- 16th February – Museum of Cannock Chase (focusing on landscape)
- 23rd February – venue TBC
- 8th March – Milford Cricket club
- 22nd March – Chasewater Innovation Centre (focusing on wildlife and water)
- 29th March – John O Leary Centre, Marquis Drive (focusing on everyone’s photographs from the course and looking at what has been captured)
23rd January 10am – 3 mile walk around Chasewater followed by a light buffet lunch. Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and footwear. The walk is quite flat
27th January 11am – 1pm – AONB roadshow at Walton village hall. Come and have an informal chat with a member of the AONB partnership about any issues you may have with the AONB and its management plan.
24th February 10am – 2pm – heathland management at Shoal Hill Common. Come and join the team and other volunteers helping to manage the heathland.
21st March 10am – 12- community litter pick, location TBC any ideas welcome?
12th April 10am – 12 – June Jukes MBE from Friends of Cannock Chase will be leading a 3.5 mile (approx) walk from Mifflins Valley up onto the Jubilee Trail
27th April 9am – 3pm – Willow weaving at Shugborough, includes lunch – cost £15, places are limited and based on a first come basis.
If you would like to come along to any of the above or have any questions please do not hesitate to give me (Emma) a call on 01889 882613 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.