Follow these simple rules and your dog will always be welcome
- Always keep your dog in sight and use a lead if you don’t have a reliable recall.
- Prevent your dog from approaching, chasing or flushing out any wildlife or farm animals.
- Pick up after your dog wherever you are, unless signs say you don’t need to.
- Always put bagged poo in a bin. If there isn’t a dog or litter bin, take it home.
- Prevent your dog from approaching other people, dogs, cyclists or horse riders, unless it’s OK by them.
- Follow requests to keep all dogs on a lead, at certain times and places, for wildlife and nearby childrens’ play areas.